BEGIN TYPING YOUR SEARCH ABOVE AND PRESS RETURN TO SEARCH. PRESS ESC TO CANCEL

Havana Shirt – Inspiration

Dog Days Of Summer

havana_inspiration_1havana_inspiration_2havana_inspiration_3

 

Explore The Collection

My work is about far more than creating clothing and a responsibility to myself, the consumer and the human existence. I do not design clothing, I engineer a wardrobe that offers versatility, function and sophistication. I am more focused on raising the bar and creating a timeless aesthetic. Trends are futile. For those that seek the exquisite, you will truly enjoy my work. After all, it was created with you in mind.​​

2 Comments

  1. My husband wears size 15 shoe but yor socks do not have sizes.

    • Hi Judith, our socks are designed to stretch according to the shape of your feet. One size fits 98% of the human population, 7.5 – 14. Maybe your husband fits in the other 2%, but it doesn’t hurt to try!

      Please visit our new website at http://www.vknagrani.com/shop/ . Remember to turn the socks inside out and wash before you wear it.

Leave a comment

Please be polite. We appreciate that. Your email address will not be published and required fields are marked

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.